The Ape Demon is fully implemented into the game.
We've also done a couple of bug fixes and other additions to the game.
The update will be uploaded to Patreon in a couple hours, we'll do this when we upload todays webcomic page.
The public version will be uploaded in roughly 3-4 weeks here on the blog.
|Large Ape Demon grabbing Ferania|
Here's a complete list of changes:
- Ape Demon has been fully implemented
- 5 more maps the random generation can choose from have been added to the game
- Spawn chance of the girls that need to be rescued has been increased from 20% to 30%.
- Mutant "twitching" bug has been fixed.
- Bug where enemies didn't get close enough to grab Ferania has been fixed.
- Mutants stick to walls a lot less now. (it can still happen I guess, but it's less likely)
- A memory leak tied to the dynamic lighting system had been fixed.
- Skip button for CG scenes had been fixed (press CTRL to skip).
And as always, feel free to ask questions in the comments!