We just released Deathblight RPG second release on Patreon, and with that, here comes the first public release of Deathblight RPG.
It's only the first version which is public, so contrary to the second version it only contains the first half of the first level.
Deathblight RPG is a FREE game, it will not be sold once it's fully completed.
So everyone gets to play the second version sooner or later.
You can download the first public version here:
Also, you need the RPG Maker VX Ace RTP which you can get from the official website:
Here is a changelog of what's different in the second version:
Changelog Release02 - 29/03/2017:
- Added second half of first dungeon!
-> You can now finish the first mission and fight the bosses
-> All associated cutscenes, battles and CG-scenes have been implemented
- Added NPC-Girls in cells in first dungeon
- Added secret Ferania cutscene
-> If you want to find and trigger it, you have to be alone with Ferania in a certain location
- Changed intro slightly to allow players to freely move around and explore the hotel room when first entering
-> Can't leave the room, if you want to leave, talk to Minori to advance the intro
-> Important objects "sparkle" (Closet, beds)
- Added Mission Log/Guide/CG-Album at PC in hotel room
-> CGs and CG scenes viewable after finishing dungeon
- Changed dialogue timing in intro, for better flow (some lines now advance automatically)
- Added skip function to CG-scenes (game asks you if you want to watch the scene)
-> Only the capture scenes have it for now, not the overall "Game Over" scene
- Added cloth-changing and character-viewing mechanic to wardrobe in hotel room
-> Go to hotel room, speak to one of the two wardrobe/closets in the bedroom
-> "Change clothes" is for restoring clothes and removing the "Torn", "Naked" and "Slave" states
-> "Look into mirror" is for viewing the chosen characters current outfit/state (full-size picture)
- Added healing to beds in hotel bedroom
-> Speak to one of the upper double-beds to take a rest and heal HP and RST
- NPCs now react differently to the player (party leader, e.g. Ferania), based on their state (Torn, Nude, Slave)
- Inreased Minori's "Ryuuseiha" skill to 30 (was 20)
New CG scenes have been written by Sierra Lee.
If you like them, you should check her games out as well!
Noxian Nights: http://hreinngames.blogspot.com
Her blog about her game TLS: http://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com
The second release will be made public once the third release hits Patreon.
This means, Patrons are always 1 step ahead of the public releases.
Patrons get early access because they support the development of the game and make all of this possible in the first place.
Thank you very much to everyone who's supporting us either on Patreon, by spreading the word about our stuff, or in whichever way you might help.
It really means a lot to us!