Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Popularity Voting!

I just implemented a character list of our currently introduced characters,
(requested by Trolo)
so I thought it would be a good idea to finally do a popularity voting!

[Click here to view the character list]


Please keep in mind, that this popularity voting will have NO effect on who gets into the game or not!
I'll do a new popularity voting once all 20 characters are introduced.
(currently only 11 are introduced)
So relax and have fun voting for your favorite characters.

Btw. you have multiple votes!
So vote for whoever you like most.
I'll let the voting go on for at least 2 weeks.


In the upcoming days I'll do some minor changes to the blog.
Upgrading some stuff and probably upgrading the character list as well.
And yeah, I should also rework/edit all the character introductions.
(yes, ALL of them...)

The first 3 are missing some data that I introduced with the other character introductions.
And I also feel that I should keep them spoiler free as well... (because of the webcomic)
Furthermore, I did some minor changes to some things, so not all the things I mentioned in the character introductions are up-to-date. (some information is now "false"... I'll simply edit the introductions one by one in the next weeks, and I'll tell you once they're all updated!)

And yes, I figured I might write the updated stuff at the top of the introduction and leave the "old" introduction at the bottom or something...
Or should I rather simply erase the old informations?
I don't know... I'll see about that.

Anyway, have fun voting!

In case you have questions, feel free to ask in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment