Saturday, March 14, 2015

Another progress report

The random generation is finally done!
Took longer than expected, but it's done.
I still need to do some testing, but so far everything is working as intended.

Here, take this random sketch! lol

What's left to do:
  • Building more premade levels (the levels are the only premade thing in this game)
  • Adding another CG scene
  • Making graphics for the world map

Building those levels will take a lot of time.
So it will most likely need another couple days until it is finished.
I do hope we get all of these things done within the next couple days.

And yes, this whole test-game was a lot of work programming wise.
But that's okay, I can use the random generation, the CG script and other things for "Deathblight Apocalypse", so it was no waste of time at all!
Of course I need to do a few adjustments here and there.
But honestly, most of the work is already done.

I'm not saying that implementing it will be working in 5 minutes or something.
(most likely it will take a couple days)
But at least it won't take me another 2 weeks planning and programming all of it.

That's all for now.
See ya!

2 comments:

  1. The falling one is so cute~! Haha! I wanna catch her and hug her so tightly.

    Well, more on track, glad the progress is...progressing. I am excited to see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Catheline is cute on that one!
      (actually all of them are kinda cute)

      So far we're almost 50% done with the level building.
      (which is the largest part of the remaining work)
      Almost there I guess!

      Delete