Sunday, June 15, 2014

Upcomming blogpost themes

I know, it's kinda weird to write about ones upcomming blogpost themes lol


The reason why I'm doing this:

Well, the thing is, Cres wasn't able to work the past 8 days because of her arm.
And it's most likely that she won't be able for another couple days.
(anyway, she's on her way to recovery, so everything is fine, it just needs some time)

That's the reason why we don't make any progress lately, and thus it gets a bit difficult to come up with new topics to talk about.
But nothing to be afraid of, we will continue this project, as we're really eager to finally do a game with Ferania!


To emphasize this, I thought it would be a good idea to tell you guys (and girls) about the upcomming blogposts.
I'll try my best to do 2 posts per week.

First of all there will be one weekly "character introduction", just like I did with Ferania, but perhaps a little bit more structured.
I'm trying to do that every Tuesday to Thursday, this week it will be most likely on Wednesday.
(so yeah, each character introduction will be around the middle of the week)

Those introduced characters are all "possible" candidates for being added via stretchgoals on Offbeatr.
And yes, I'll post a nice picture of them all along with their respective introduction.
Luckily we've got plenty of old stuff, so that works out even with Cres arm injury.
Characters that are planned for this new introduction are mostly characters I've never mentioned before.
(so yes, most of them did not appear in the voting I did a while ago)


Furthermore, I'll do a blogpost about various other things at least once a week.
I'm not sure about what I should write about yet, but I'll come up with a topic eventually.

P.S:
Yes, the animated CG we had been working on is kinda "stuck" midway.
We'll continue working on it as soon as Cres is able to.

No comments:

Post a Comment