Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter holidays and other stuff

Actually I wanted to set a full CG on display here.
As well as setting up an information section for Shiwa and Ferania (our mascots in the banner).
But I had so much stuff to do, that I completely lost that out of sight.
Well never mind, I'll do the information section for both of them tomorrow.

Anyway, I wish all of you guys happy easter holidays!
At least here in our country we have easter holidays.
So I'll hope we do some progress this weekend.

I'm still wondering, if I should do a proper background on all our CG's?
I mean, on some CG's there has to be a background, yeah.
But on all?
I would rather do several CG's without a proper background.
So the game would be done faster and we can focus on the "real" project, the Wolfenstahl game.

I just want to remind, that the main goal of the Verdani game is to get ready for the real stuff.
We do it to test the Grab-System and some other stuff, before implementing it into the Wolfenstahl game.
And yeah, since it's our first game, it's to gain experience in game making and of course to gain some reputation.


Regarding the CG question I mentioned earlier.
I guess I'll open up a vote option, after I put the full CG on display here.
So stay tuned.



~Wolfenstahl~

5 comments:

  1. For the CGs, I don't think it matters that much.
    I mean, we aren't looking at the background ;) if you know what I mean.
    Simple backgrounds are always nice, but don't go overboard. I mean it's your first game. Try it and see what you think.
    PS looking forward to this game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's what I was thinking too ^^
    I guess I'll save on the backgrounds on the first game.
    Then improve on it for the second game.
    Tahnks for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with this game!
    Will there be a demo any time soon?
    Also, (and please, I don't want this to offend you or anything) but if you're planning on doing any writing in the game (narration, speech, etc.) I could help out with the proofreading and grammar if you'd like. Anyway, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope to have a playable demo (beta version) for the end of may.
    It could also be earlier.
    But I don't want to promiss stuff that's too far ahead.
    I just know that we have 2 weeks holidays in may, and we will use them to give the game developement another big boost.

    I would say any help is appreciated.
    I have less concern about the grammar, but I'm wondering if my hentai-scenes are appealing enough.
    So in the near future I might select some readers for several dialoges.
    Since every teammember is german, I guess we need some help from native (english) speakers.
    Thanks for your offer ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! I'm excited for the demo! It seems promising.
    Also, just message me if you need anything. I'd be more than willing to help with anything you need.
    (Except programming. I don't understand that :P)

    ReplyDelete